WINE

TASTING

Our tasting room and gift shop are located in the town's original Catholic Church. The church building was started in 1898 using materials milled from local farms and ranches. It was finished in 1902 and dedicated to the boys who died in the Civil War.

Wine tasting available during business hours. Groups larger than 5 must make a reservation.

BOOK NOW

 918-968-2568 

Hand holding decanter while pouring red wine